May 17, 2009

My Journey In Dotnetspider Till now....






Hello everyone,

I am glad to share my experience in DotNetSpider. Was an 
unexpected start, didn't knew that I was going to be a part of DNS-Team and would reach at these heights so early..

Very much HAPPY.. :)

Got certificates, Gifts as part of Weekly and monthly Winner Section.
Recently got Best Forum Supporter award and right now MVM (Most Valuable Member) award.

More details about it you can check this link :
http://www.dotnetspider.com/forum/203217-Winners-MVM-award.aspx

All this means a Lot to me..

And I would like to Thank two special people who helped me a lot in the MVM journey
Pradeep(Gr8 friend) and Meetu(Editor of DNS)

Thanks to all Editors, Raghav and Tony for supporting and encouraging me throughout..

And my journey still continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment